A highway traffic management system (HTMS)/advanced traffic management system (ATMS) involves a set of intelligently integrated roadside equipment that are connected to ensure a safe and secure journey, including smooth traffic movement and timely reaction to untoward incidents.
Smart Traffic Management is a system where centrally-controlled
traffic signals and sensors regulate the flow of traffic through the city
in response to demand.
How Can Traffic Management Help Your City?
- Achieve collaboration & central control of existing, independent
- Comprehensively monitor & visualize traffic conditions in real time
- Provide value-added traffic information services to the public
- Improve road safety through incident detection &
- Prevent and actively fight congestion by intelligently influencing
traffic on the road
- Demonstrate civil responsibility through a pro-active approach
to traffic improvement